Are you looking for a small business accounting partner that can help your business reach new heights of success? Libby King & Associates has proven expertise in the following areas:
- Government Contracting
- Accounting & Audit Support
- Budgeting & Business Plan Development
- Cash Management
- Contract Negotiation & Administration
- Financial Analysis
- Fraud Prevention & Investigation
- Internal Financial Controls
- Payroll & Accounting System Integrations
- Policy Development & Documentation
- Process Review & Optimization
- Project Management
- Time-Saving Techniques
- Training & Education
- Transition Support/Per Diem CFO & Controller
Libby King, CPA, CFE – CEO and Founder
Libby King graduated with distinction from George Mason University (GMU) in Fairfax, Virginia, with a B.S. in Business Management, majoring in Accounting. She passed the CPA exam on the first attempt and became a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) in 2006. She has also earned a certificate in “Contracting with the Federal Government” in conjunction with GMU and Deltek. Her professional career started as a financial and information technology auditor for the U.S. General Accounting Office (GAO), auditing financial institutions associated with the United States’ Savings and Loan crisis as well as other large government agencies. Libby then worked in the capacities of V.P., Finance & Administration, Controller, and Senior Financial Analyst in the software development, government contracting, transportation, and financial services industries, including an international project in the South Pacific and numerous business start-ups. Currently as a CEO of LK&A, her areas of expertise have extended into developing a thriving business and partnering with clients to achieve their goals while keeping them healthy and compliant with best practices and regulations.
Integrity and Ethical Values
Commitment to Competence
Excellence in Service Delivery
Code Of Ethics
- We will keep our work and relationships free from conflicts of interest.
- We will only take projects that we are competent to perform and have resources to complete, and won’t make promises we can’t keep.
- We will account for our time accurately and honestly.
- We will follow through on promises and agreements regarding deadlines and cost estimates.
- We will comply with our profession’s standards of conduct and uphold those principles.
- We will keep our clients, vendors, and other stakeholders informed of any matters relating to our relationship.
- We will safeguard information and documents entrusted to us and not divulge any information without express consent.
While our clients are nationwide, our home bases are in Washington DC, and Austin, TX.