FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS
Are you bidding on federal government contracts and need to ensure you are complying with the the regulations associated with this industry?
We design, implement, and manage accounting systems that accommodate the additional layer of rules applicable to government contracting. We have years of experience in pricing, invoicing, and creating financial analyses to ensure compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and Cost Accounting Standards (FAR & CAS.)
The experienced staff at Libby King & Associates has served in senior roles for large, prime government contractors as well as small subcontractor startups and we know how to help you pass audits with flying colors!
In addition to years of experience, our Founder/CEO is a graduate of the “Contracting with the Federal Government Certificate Program” an intense series of classes conducted by George Mason University and Deltek.
Areas of study included:
- Government Contracting Fundamentals
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Accounting for Federal Contracts and Dealing with Audits
- Timekeeping and Labor Regulations for Federal Contractors
- Federal Contract Procurement Cycle (Contract Negotiations, Proposal Evaluations, Disputes, Close Outs)
Reports and Analysis You May Need:
- Labor Rate Buildup (Cost and Profitability by Employee and Labor Category)
- Progress Payment Invoices down to CLIN and WBS Level
- Forward Pricing (Indirect Rate Development – Overhead, Fringe, G&A, M&S)
- Disclosure Statements Incurred Cost Submissions (ICE)
We will also support your company before and during DCAA audits to ensure that you do what is necessary to pass and keep the contracts coming.